Safety Updates for 2021 Coming Soon!
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone by adhering to the rules below.
Traffic flow will be one way starting off Main St. and exiting off Whites Ave. Shoppers will have the ability to loop back around to revisit any vendors they may have missed. *Some of our biweekly vendors are not listed on the map below.
Thanks in advance for your patience. We will be making improvements to the market and layout each week so we can continue to serve the community in the best and safest way possible.
Market staff/volunteers will be wearing yellow visors and stationed throughout the market to support customers and help to navigate the space.
Customer Rules for Safer Shopping
- Please do not come to the market if you are sick.
- Wear a mask or face covering over your mouth and nose at all times.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently, including when entering the market.
- Follow social distancing and look for ground markings - Stay 6 ft apart.
- Designate one family member to attend, if possible.
- Please leave your furry friends at home (no pets allowed in the market).
- Touchless shopping only: Do not handle products until payment is complete.
- Vendors are not allowed to handle your reusable bags.
Expected Changes at Vendor Tents
The vendors and market staff will be following guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Town of Watertown to make the market as safe as possible:
- Vendors will be encouraging preorders and prepayment when possible for quicker shopping
- All farmers/vendors will be wearing face coverings
- Additional measures will be implemented for safe distancing between vendors and customers. Please be respectful and follow social distance markings on the ground in front of farmer/vendor tents.
- Vendors will be the only ones handling their product and produce. Let the vendor know what you want and they will bag your order and place at point of sale after payment has been made.
- If paying at the market, some vendors will have contactless checkouts.
- All vendors will provide bags for purchased products as reusable bags will not be permitted.
- Electronic card readers, tables, and high touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently throughout the market
- Vendors will NOT be providing samples or foods and drinks to consume on the spot.
Watertown Farmers' Market
News & Announcements
2020 Watertown Farmers' Market Weekly News
Market News Updates
2020 Watertown Farmers’ Market Preorder Information
Preorder available this year.
July 10 2019 Eat Well Program at the Watertown Farmers' Market
Seasonal produce showcased at the Market.
June 26 2019 Eat Well Program at the Watertown Farmers' Market
Seasonal produce from the market showcased.
Watertown Farmers' Market News
Thank you for taking our customer satisfaction survey!
Farmers' Market Survey
The 2017 Farmers' Market has officially ened.