Urban gardens add beauty and variety to our neighborhoods. Whether your passion is raising sunflowers or corn and tomatoes, it can be done!
Watertown Community Gardens
The Watertown Community Gardens currently has two gardens, which include one at Nichols Avenue (27 plots) and the second on Grove Street (45 plots)
The 2013 Spring Chemical Free Garden Tour, sponsored by Watertown Citizens for Peace, Justice, and the Environment, in partnership with the Watertown Community Gardens, was held on Sunday, August 25 from 12:30 to 5 PM. Those that participated opened their gardens for the Life Friendly Garden Tour!
- Arnold Arboretum
- Boston Natural Areas Network
- Ecological Landscaping Association
- Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Massachusetts Master Gardener Association
- New England Wildflower Society
- Northeast Organic Farmers Association (NOFA)